rain fitness - The Truth About It !!



    Autumn comes , thrive fitness and cyclists have to prepare for two points instead of light because of the increasingly late sunrise and rain . But unlike the dark, the front and rear lights do not help the rain. Today was my first race of the season when it rains rain fitness .

Let me get this out of the way first : While I appreciate and my morning walks rain fitness, I do not like biking in the rain. I make every rain fitness effort to check the time and adjust my schedule to avoid the rain bike .

There is much discussion on the internet about the winter thrive fitness and rain motorcycle . A positive example in all emerging : Once you accept that you will be wet and raindrops stop bothering you, you can have some fun in the rain rain fitness.

But even with the Zen aspect of things , thrive fitness cycling in the rain fitness rain does not seem to be a good proposal.

Today's forecast has not let me down, and was greeted with heavy rain falls halfway in my lap. There was nothing to do but accept the Zen philosophy of riding in the rain and push thrive fitness.

For all cyclists ,rain fitness this is what I've learned about cycling in the rain, thrive fitness and how it can better cope with bicycle in the rain .

Perception of the drop in temperature - Raindrops make you wet, and drying the temperature is reduced ,thrive fitness so your skin will is cooler . Not a big problem if you are heated rain fitness .
 
Decrease in actual temperature - usually the global temperature drops when it rains,rain fitness and it did this time .

 This, combined with moisture and sweat caused fogging glasses on my bike. The effects of the decline in real and perceived temperature can be mitigated through an extra layer of clothing. To the eye - bring some fog against aerosols are available thrive fitness online. Resist the temptation to go faster horse to remove the glasses with the air flow fast horse means less time to stop in adverse conditions rain fitness.

    Feeling Wet - The outdoor humidity prevents the drying of clothes, if you're feeling all wet. It reminded me of the days I rode in cotton t-shirts . I would have preferred a light jacket on top of my cycling jersey .

    The water is absorbed by the tires - Unless you have wings on your bike ( do not know) ,rain fitness tires pick up a lot of water and dirt from the road, and back splash and chain and sprockets. Good housekeeping is a must then consider and wings for the rainy season to come.
 
Spatial awareness is reduced - Riders / without eye wear runners tend to look down when it rains, they are much less aware rain fitness of their surroundings and other cyclists.Also , people with jackets and cycling race has a very limited field view rain fitness .

 The same applies to auditory awareness . Sound of rain , the sound of tires on wet roads , hoodie all reduce the quality of auditory information to contact you. Always inform your hood, even though it may seem excessive. Also, be - front and rain fitness rear lights must be on , even if it is day . Prevention is better than thrive fitness cure.

    Drag tire and braking distance - not a big deal for me this time , but again did not spend much time in the rain. Returns and overtaking becomes more risky. In addition , the braking distance increases brakes cold , wet and slippery . Just go and rain fitness turn more slowly , there is no need to plant .

For me , rain fitness rain is not a nice proposal and will continue to avoid as far as possible . But for those who need or like to walk in the rain , I hope I have helped a little.

Are you riding in the rain is ? Do you like and how you feel? Tell us in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment